institutionalize sentence in Hindi
- That, he exclaimed, is an example of institutionalized ignorance!
- Our primary goal is to keep people from being prematurely institutionalized,
- With the Supreme Court's blessing, it institutionalized segregation.
- For the first time in history collective security would be institutionalized.
- He had been unrelenting in his drive to institutionalize that peace.
- She has been institutionalized most of her life, Cassini says.
- That's a quick way of becoming institutionalized ."
- DOMA would return us to those hateful days of institutionalized racism.
- Until now there has been no overall plan to institutionalize change,
- Cultishness and impromptu, frequently cruel rites develop and are institutionalized.
- Later, the boy had a mental breakdown and was institutionalized.
- These assumptions have become institutionalized, and the disparity is unarguable.
- It's a big job because the vampires are institutionalized.
- If laws are neither institutionalized nor implemented, they are useless.
- At that time, most of the mentally retarded were institutionalized.
- I believe the Martha Graham Company needs to become more institutionalized.
- The next step would be to institutionalize these ad hoc teams,
- The culture of hate has been so institutionalized in our system.
- Q : How can you institutionalize the mindset for continuous change?
- The Zags basketball program has institutionalized this penchant for graceful labor.
institutionalize sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for institutionalize? institutionalize English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.