kaolin sentence in Hindi
- Q . What is kaolin and where does it come from?
- Nonmetallic products include marble, kaolin, sandstone, and more.
- In the 20th century the extraction of kaolin was important economically.
- The source was found to be kaolin added to animal feed.
- Cotton and kaolin were the only two commodities shipped in 2012.
- Similar processes created the rich kaolin deposits in Middle Georgia.
- Other natural resources include kaolin, salt, phosphate, and limestone.
- Antacids increase the rate of pseudoephedrine absorption, while kaolin decreases it.
- Similar kaolin ingestion is also widespread in parts of Africa.
- The primary natural mineral resource in the area is kaolin.
- Since 1996 kaolin transportation has been the only task of this railway.
- Did they really plow under the front side and begin mining for kaolin?
- Is the kaolin in diarrhea medication the same as the clay in china?
- On the West Coast, kaolin film prevented sunburn on apples and walnuts.
- Kaolin production in the US during 2011 was 5.5 million tonnes.
- Kaolin is also known for its capabilities to induce and accelerate blood clotting.
- Others contain fine scales of kaolin or of mica.
- Victoria also produces limited amounts of gypsum and kaolin.
- Mineral resources include kaolin, silica sand, gypsum, and glass sand.
- Kaolin is sometimes found in association with coal deposits.
kaolin sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kaolin? kaolin English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.