kauai island sentence in Hindi
- The family later moved to a remote valley on Kauai island.
- Six days later he arrived to Kauai island.
- For information, contact the Hawaii Visitors Bureau, Kauai Island Chapter, at ( 808 ) 245-3971.
- It was suspected to be in retaliation for ordering patients suspected of leprosy to exile in Kauai island and was appointed special prosecutor.
- The state record is 38 inches on Jan . 25, 1956, on Kauai Island, said National Weather Service forecaster Roy Matsuda.
- He invested in a small sugarcane Kauai island with Charles Reed Bishop and William Little Lee, but it failed due to uneven rainfall.
- Baldwin took advantage of the lower land prices and built an irrigation project on Kauai island called the Hanapepe ditch for the Hawaiian Sugar Company.
- On April 6, 1824 in Hanalei Bay, on the northern coast of Kauai island " Haaheo o Hawaii " ran the aground on a shallow reef.
- Plans called for the dog to be placed in mandatory quarantine on Kauai Island, where a smaller facility will allow staff to give it more attention, the Hawaiian Humane Society said.
- For information, contact the Hawaii Visitors Bureau, Kauai Island Ch-NYT COMMENTARY : THE CHARISMA CHASM ( JT ) By RUSSELL BAKER c . 1996 N . Y . Times News Service
- Gore, who is on a two-week vacation with his family here on the island of Hawaii, made a brief public appearance across the state at the airport in Lihue on Kauai island.
- Police Inspector Mel Morris said the attack at Polihale State Park on a Kauai island beach is considered a hate crime based on the " insinuations and remarks " made by the suspects at the time.
- "' Manawaiopuna Falls "'( colloquially known as "'Jurassic Falls "') is a privately owned waterfall in the Hawaiian Islands, located in Hanapepe Valley on Kauai Island.
- KAPAA, Hawaii ( AP ) _ Entertainer Bette Midler is looking to place about 100 acres ( 40 hectares ) of her land on Kauai Island into the federal Wetlands Reserve Program for the benefit of endangered waterfowl.
- While " STN MTN " is free, the proceeds from the sales of " Kauai " are dedicated to maintaining and preserving Kauai island, which the second half of the EP is named after.
- In addition, HEI owns a financial institution serving Hawaii, American Savings Bank . ( The island of Kauai is the only island in the state not supplied by HEI . Instead, the consumer-owned Kauai Island Utility Cooperative manages the island's electricity .)
kauai island sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kauai island? kauai island English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.