kauai sentence in Hindi
- And such is the magic of Kauai that I believed her.
- The scenery ( Kauai, Hawaii ) is exotic and grand.
- HANALEI COLONY RESORT : Ha'ena, Kauai, Hawaii.
- Cloud cover over western Kauai had canceled two weekend takeoff attempts.
- It was expected to land Tuesday on the island of Kauai.
- One camp was located at Hawaii and Camp Kalaheo on Kauai.
- Port Allen Airport is a subordinate of the Kauai District officials.
- The family later moved to a remote valley on Kauai island.
- His death was classified as " accidental " by Kauai police.
- Balmores attended Kalaheo Elementary School and graduated from Kauai High School.
- The type specimen was collected near Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands.
- Kauai High School had about 190 seniors in the'60s.
- A 50th Anniversary commemoration was held on Kauai in October 2013.
- Kauai Kokio is a small tree, reaching a height of.
- Kauai Spurge is a small tree, reaching a height of.
- Under his authority, Kauai's public parks were renovated.
- Malapit served as the County of Kauai from 1987 to 1990.
- It was endemic to the Hawaiian islands of Kauai and Oahu.
- The 1971 acquisition of Kauai Savings and Loan added four branches.
- Brumfield rode Kauai King to victory in the 1966 Kentucky Derby.
kauai sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kauai? kauai English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.