laceration sentence in Hindi
- She suffered lacerations and a skull facture during the attempted abortion.
- The acquittal and the mistrials simply poured salt on his lacerations.
- The most serious injuries were some deep lacerations and broken limbs.
- Lamanda Kelly, 24, Midwest City, critical, liver lacerations
- Bruises, cuts and lacerations were the next most common injury.
- Her body was covered with more than 30 bruises and lacerations.
- With the laceration, it let pressure off of the toenail.
- Hernandez was treated for lacerations at Massachusetts General Hospital and released.
- He suffered lacerations on his back, but was working Tuesday.
- Most of them are cuts and bruises, lots of lacerations,
- He also got stitches for a laceration over his left eye.
- Another soldier fractured his pelvis and some also had head lacerations.
- Much of his body is pocked with deep burns and lacerations.
- Anthony underwent surgery for lacerations to his liver and is recovering.
- Luckett suffered a broken leg and lacerations but survived the incident.
- Rowand suffered a broken nose and severe lacerations to his face.
- Godiva herself suffers lacerations but is mobile right after the blast.
- Solo is swiftly defeated, suffering deep lacerations in the process.
- The rotors of the drone injured two runners with small lacerations.
- Jolly shows up late one day with lacerations on her face.
laceration sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for laceration? laceration English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.