lackadaisical sentence in Hindi
- We've gotten a little lackadaisical on the practice field.
- Some calls went against us and we got lackadaisical on defense.
- The Red Wings became a little lackadaisical after taking the lead.
- If lackadaisical had belts, that was seventh-degree black.
- They were lessons somehow lost in a lackadaisical, lifeless loss.
- "We're too lackadaisical, and it shows.
- They can seem understated, almost lackadaisical, when they start.
- He became a little lackadaisical, he became a little lazy.
- People were very slowly going down the stairs, very lackadaisical.
- It seemed like we were lackadaisical leading up to New England.
- I think " lackadaisical " was the word used.
- We came out lackadaisical and thought we had the game won,
- He accused the administration of " lackadaisical oversight ."
- An intelligent player who has been hurt by his lackadaisical play.
- The longevity of dragons is evident in their often lackadaisical attitudes.
- His lines came out by rote and his performances became lackadaisical.
- This problem was compounded by the lackadaisical approach to command staffing.
- The Haitian honor guard soon slumped back into its customary lackadaisical posture.
- "Too often we are lackadaisical, " she said.
- We've been a little lackadaisical on the road.
lackadaisical sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for lackadaisical? lackadaisical English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.