layer depth sentence in Hindi
- This then lifts the mixed-layer depth to 10 meters.
- Results suggested no appreciable change in the mixed layer depth with the time of day.
- The mixed layer depth is in fact greater in winter than summer in each hemisphere.
- One study explored diurnal variability of the mixed layer depth in the Western Equatorial Pacific Ocean.
- Likewise, global warming is projected to increase stratification and cause a shallowing of the mixed layer depth.
- This trigger occurs in the spring due to seasonal changes in the critical depth and mixed layer depth.
- During this third phase, which spans over most of the afternoon, the mixed layer depth is relatively constant.
- Again, the division of layers may have originated with the shedding of skin; intracellular fluid may infill naturally depending on layer depth.
- The value d is called the Ekman layer depth, and gives an indication of the penetration depth of wind-induced turbulent mixing in the ocean.
- As the average winds decrease from the winter storms and the ocean is heated, the vertical water column becomes increasingly stratified and the mixed layer depth decreases.
- Oceanographers use various definitions of the number to use as the mixed layer depth at any given time, based on making measurements of physical properties of the water.
- At present, OSF gives forecasts of wave height and direction, sea surface temperature, sea surface currents, mixed layer depth, and depth of 20 degree isotherm.
- Behrenfeld s model proposes the opposite relationship of phytoplankton growth rate to mixed layer depth than Sverdrup s : that it is maximized when the layer is deepest and phytoplankton most diluted.
- Furthermore the Shale layer did not have even layer depth throughout varying from 30 to 200 m so making it difficult to extrapolate pore pressure in different sections ( Hill 1979 ).
- According to Bates ( 2001 ), a seasonal variation of 8-10 �C in surface temperature occurs alongside a fluctuation in the mixed layer depth between the Northern Hemisphere winter and summer seasons.
- As more becomes known about phytoplankton loss rate components ( such as grazing, respiration, and vertical export of sinking particles ), They claimed that net growth depended on irradiation, species physiology, grazing, and parasitic pressures in addition to mixed layer depth.
- Experimental studies have shown that the aspect ratio ( a ratio of roll wavelength to boundary layer depth ) has been found to vary between 2 : 1 and 6 : 1, however, in some situations, the aspect ratio may be as large as 10 : 1.
- The mixed layer depth over the North Pacific is deeper, typically 100-200m, in winter than it is in summer and thus SST anomalies that forms during winter and extend to the base of the mixed layer are sequestered beneath the shallow summer mixed layer when it reforms in late spring and are effectively insulated from the air-sea heat flux.
- Climate patterns such as the North Pacific Gyre Oscillation ( NPGO ), El Nino / Southern Oscillation ( ENSO ) and the Pacific Decadal Oscillation ( PDO ) affect the interannual variability in primary productivity in the NPSG . DiLorenzo et al ., 2008 These conditions can have profound effects on biological processes within this habitat, they have the ability to shift sea surface temperature ( SST ), chlorophyll patterns, nutrient patterns, oxygen concentrations, mixed layer depths, and thus the carrying capacity ( amount of life this habitat can carry ) of the NPSG.
- Giving the album three stars for " CCM Magazine ", Matt Conner writes, " the songs reveal new layers depth and meaning . . . It's definitely a release for the already convinced, but Unspoken's many fans will be very pleased with the addition . " Darryl Bryant, rating the album four and a half stars at " Worship Leader ", states, " a journey overflowing with harmony, diversity, and artistry . " Awarding the album four and a half stars from New Release Today, Caitlin Lassiter says, " " Unplugged " gives a small glimpse into the live shows, putting their acoustic skills on display for listeners to connect with . " Ian Webster, indicating in a nine out of ten review by Cross Rhythms, describes, " What does come across is a rich warmth and depth of tone with the new settings . " Signaling in a three and a half star review for Jesus Freak Hideout, Christopher Smith replies, " Unspoken's " Unplugged " is more than a nice alliteration; it displays a band capable of carving a niche for themselves in a crowded genre . " Assigning the release four stars at 365 Days of Inspiring Media, Jonathan Andre recognizes, " these ten songs showcase hopefulness, heart, honesty, encouragement and vulnerability . " Jono Davies, allocating four stars to the album from Louder Than the Music, responds, " [ its ] chilled acoustic music that's also at times groovy, jazzy and upbeat ".
layer depth sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for layer depth? layer depth English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.