layby sentence in Hindi
- School bus transport is available from the layby outside The Coach House.
- Parking is available nearby in a large layby.
- The road is dual carriageway standard throughout, including emergency laybys and hard shoulders in areas.
- Alex claimed that he left Linda in a layby and that she drove off at speed.
- It also has a Roadside Snack Bar called Big T's at the Breich Cross layby.
- He said he drove the boy to a layby where he anally raped him over the front seat.
- There remains a rare example of an AA phone box in a layby to the south of the pass.
- Laybys are found every 25 to 50 kilometres, while full rest areas are found every 80 to 100 kilometres.
- Its chapel ( originally a dovecote ) and the burial ground still remain, located by the Tenterden Drive layby.
- At the south end of the layby a footpath leads west into the forest, where the memorial is located at.
- Special signage, new turnouts ( laybys ) and a variable speed limit have been put in place to improve safety.
- Below is a list of interchanges ( exits ), laybys and rest and service areas along the Guthrie Corridor Expressway.
- In more recent times, public laybys located either on or off main roads or rural roads have also become popular sites.
- Buses on the Hagley Road showcase bus route use layby bus stops on Hagley Road, adjacent to or opposite the bus station.
- At the northern end of Gosty Tunnel, a layby marks the site when a tug was once kept to pull barges through the tunnel.
- Every rest area and layby includes, as a bare minimum, car parks and are meant for commuters to enjoy the scenery at that location.
- Vehicles can park in a layby adjoining the site, entry is free and the site can be visited at any reasonable time during daylight hours.
- The monument is now on private land belonging to Athelney Farm and, although visible from a layby off the A361, is not accessible to the public.
- Unlike typical laybys and RSAs, which are only accessible in one-way direction only, an overhead restaurant is accessible from both directions of the expressway.
- There are moorings on the Kennet and Avon Canal on the offside bank downstream of Burghfield Island and at the layby on Burghfield Island ( near Burghfield Bridge ).
layby sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for layby? layby English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.