lightens sentence in Hindi
- Stir in 1 / 4 of whipped cream to lighten cheese.
- After that, we'll lighten our buys ."
- Give yourself a break, " lighten up ."
- What was there left to do but lighten up the mood?
- Cream and ecru are used to soften and lighten up ties.
- Gently stir a spoonful of whites into chocolate mixture to lighten.
- Lighten with egg yolks, if desired, mixing several minutes.
- "It doesn't lighten their burden,"
- The secret is to lighten the bitterness with a little humour.
- Where was the sympathetic bartender ? ( Oh, lighten up.
- He thinks the basics-only contingent ought to lighten up.
- But, lighten up, and give the kids some credit.
- You know, the one that tells him to lighten up.
- The Republicans'Contract with America promised to lighten this burden.
- He wanted to lighten up and enjoy the moment in time.
- There are maps and, to lighten things up, cartoons.
- So let's lighten up and listen to the Ginsbergs.
- "Can't people just lighten up ?"
- In sum, buckle up, smarten up, lighten up.
- They should lighten up a little bit and get a life.
lightens sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for lightens? lightens English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.