lineal descendant sentence in Hindi
- First Presbyterian is a lineal descendant of Hollister's group.
- Through this marriage, the Randolphs were lineal descendants of Pocahontas.
- The ceremony was attended by four lineal descendants of Roger Williams.
- We focused on the lineal descendants of Rene De Gas.
- The Jauch have brought forth some notable lineal descendants, both matrilineal.
- Randolph was a lineal descendant of Pocahontas through Richard Randolph.
- The only lineal descendants of the poet are therefore the children of Ianthe.
- A small group traced the Imamat among Muhammad ibn Ismail's lineal descendants.
- Through his marriage to Jane Bolling, his children were lineal descendants of Pocahontas.
- The empress and her emperor brother were the last lineal descendants of Emperor Nakamikado.
- No, this is not a lineal descendant of the tinny Troopers I so despised.
- He died without lineal descendant after the martyrdom of his four sons during his lifetime.
- Other lineal descendants are dwelling on Turtle Mountain Reservation and in Walhalla, North Dakota.
- Rabbi Nachman was a seventh-generation lineal descendant of Rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel.
- Look, I am for any lineal descendant, be they black, white or purple.
- Our only wish is to be acknowledged as lineal descendants of Thomas Jefferson and your cousins.
- They were lineal descendants of Pocahontas.
- Yusuf Ali was not a lineal descendant of the previous dynasties that governed over northeastern Somalia.
- The Lineal descendant of both these brothers in Mewat and Manikpur are remembered as Gardezi Sadaat.
- Joseph Mayhew was a lineal descendant of Thomas Mayhew, Governor of Martha's Vineyard.
lineal descendant sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for lineal descendant? lineal descendant English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.