manuscript map sentence in Hindi
- Steve caught hell when he bought the Mason-Dixon manuscript map,
- In 1528 he published the manuscript map of Hungary he had found after 1526, presumably in Buda.
- Twelve manuscript maps survive from his work at this time, covering the Lothians, Stirling, Fife, Kinross and southern Perthshire.
- "' Mongolian manuscript maps "'usually mapped administrative divisions ( banners or aimags ) of Mongolia during the Qing Dynasty.
- Collins recorded that he had spent ?0 on instruments, and charged ?0 for the 120 manuscript maps he delivered.
- Pont's manuscript maps are key historical documents for their time, of importance in the fields of place-names, settlements, and other studies.
- His manuscript map of Moldova was the first real map of the country, containing geographical detail as well as administrative information.
- Its existence was given currency in manuscript maps of the 1560s by the Maggiolo family of Genoa and was accepted by Mercator and Jodocus Hondius.
- He continued to collect rare maps throughout the 1970s and in 1981 purchased one of only two known manuscript maps drawn by a 20 year old George Washington.
- Such manuscript maps have been used for official purposes by the Qing government since the 17th century, and new maps continued to be drawn until at least the 1930s.
- Mongolian manuscript maps were first brought to the attention of European scientists by August Strindberg, who in 1878 wrote an article about Dzungarian maps brought to Sweden by Johan Gustaf Renat.
- Although the roots of Mongolian cartography are probably older, the manuscript maps known today were all produced after 1690, when the Lifanyuan in Beijing ordered all Mongolian nobles to produce maps of their territory.
- Robert Gordon's manuscript map of ca . 1636 52 indicates a small mansion at'Little Drogarn', and it has been suggested by McNaught that the woodland here was locally known as'Old Rome Forest'at this time.
- Unfortunately, financial and other difficulties hampered much of John Adair's map making, and not only were very few of his maps engraved during his lifetime, but most of his manuscript maps were destroyed by fire in 1811.
- He has also been known as Nicolay Canerio, Nicolo Caveri, Nicolo Canerio, Nicolaus de Caveri, Nicolaus de Caverio, Nicholas de Caveri, and Nicolai de Caveri, all based upon variant readings of his signature on the back of his famous manuscript map.
- In 1655, a small house was built for Nathaniel Batts at Yeardley's expense and is depicted as " Batts House " on a manuscript map of " The South Part of Virginia " drawn in 1657 by a London cartographer, Nicholas Comberford.
- Captain Calvin L . Hooper ( 1881, p . 44 ) published the name as " She-shore-lik, " and U . S . Navy lieutenant George M . Stoney, in his manuscript map dated 1883, wrote it as " She-sur-are-lick . " Maximum elevation 3 m.
- First the exact location was checked on the original large scale manuscript map in the O . S ., next the field was carefully chained and the site marked to within a few feet and then a narrow trench deep was dug through where the burial should have been.
manuscript map sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for manuscript map? manuscript map English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.