meanly sentence in Hindi
- Watkins conceded that the book had been grudgingly and meanly reviewed.
- It is a clumsily written, meanly written article about a defenseless father,
- She would criticize herself really meanly sometimes.
- We shall nobly save or meanly lose the last, best hope of earth ."
- Any view through that meanly constructed window would be more pleasing than the hideous room behind
- It was like the household of some meanly penitential pastor : all grace and no meal.
- Other men receive dignity from dress, but my booby looks always more meanly for his finery.
- The process has discouraged presidents from casually proposing fools or knaves and the Senate from blackballing nominees meanly.
- In marked contrast to his youthful bond with the wolf, he shoos the dog away angrily, meanly.
- But now we must, or we shall meanly lose " the last, best hope on earth ."
- She comes to Walla Walla for the Green Festival and treats Natalie ( her camp guide ) really meanly.
- Republicans meanly tried to forbid that as " welfare " because the working poor pay no income tax.
- As Samuel Johnson piercingly observed, " Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier ."
- Wilde had brought a ruinous libel suit against the marquis for charging, correctly if meanly, that Wilde was gay.
- On grounds of security, France has meanly come to almost close its doors to Algerian refugees threatened with death at home.
- Or to cut $ 37 billion over seven years from food stamps _ and to forbid them, meanly, to lawful immigrants.
- They write personally, pointedly and meanly, as if a phalanx of idiots and no-goods had betrayed all of humanity .)
- Each time, Diarmuid was angry and asked her how she could repay him so meanly when he overlooked her ugliness the first night they met.
- He was often meanly suspicious, and life had encouraged him to be ever mindful of his welfare and that of the large family dependent on him.
- His talents, were not meanly cultivated by letters; he could tell a good book from a bad one, which few modern librarians can do.
meanly sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for meanly? meanly English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.