mechanise sentence in Hindi
- Mechanised rail transport systems first appeared in England in the 1820s.
- They handed over to 4th Mechanised Brigade on 1 December 2007.
- Tanks became a part of the mechanised corps at this point.
- There was also a retreat from modern concepts of mechanised warfare.
- It was envisaged that 3rd Mechanised Division, would be disbanded.
- By the mid-1970s, farming became almost fully mechanised.
- In 1990 the division was reorganized as the 11th Mechanised Division.
- In September 1944, it became the 9th Guards Mechanised Corps.
- States identifying land for large-scale mechanised agriculture, NEW
- The company has mechanised most of its operations at the Tarapore plant.
- They are not only highly mechanised but also well paid.
- Men in mechanised units had to be at least tall.
- They are a mechanised lab set up to process their own filmstock.
- A Canadian mechanised brigade remained part of BAOR until 1970.
- Although some processes have been mechanised and automated, others have not.
- It eventually fell to an overworked 61 Mechanised to complete the objective.
- The need for trained drivers increased as the College became more mechanised.
- Shafts may be sunk by conventional drill and blast or mechanised means.
- It found increasing use for mechanising the various forms of mineral processing.
- Leaving Mupa, 61 Mechanised Battalion reached Ongiva on the 18 November.
mechanise sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for mechanise? mechanise English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.