misappropriate sentence in Hindi
- "I had misappropriated power, " she continued.
- Talbott said there was no evidence fund money had been misappropriated.
- The civil rights pioneer sued them for allegedly misappropriating her name.
- People will be afraid to misappropriate public funds and take bribes.
- Some Western humanitarian aid deliveries in the past have been misappropriated.
- Were ABC . com found to have " misappropriated"
- The letter threatens a lawsuit for misappropriating Harding's image.
- I never promised Shevardnadze we would not take assets he misappropriated.
- RIM also claimed Good pirated product features and misappropriated trade secrets.
- Shortly thereafter, Reynolds was indicted on charges of misappropriating funds.
- Even income intended to buy books for the choir was misappropriated.
- He allegedly misappropriated $ 13, 000 from a county contractor.
- The funds, however, were inadequate and some were misappropriated.
- However, she later accused Allen of misappropriating money from her.
- The commission found him to have misappropriated monies in several municipalities.
- His properties in France, however, were apparently being misappropriated.
- It sucks just as much when they misappropriate it through ignorance.
- Ayi called the assertions untrue, insisting that no aid was misappropriated.
- This money was misappropriated over a period of three years,
- A California woman has sued DoubleClick, alleging it misappropriated personal information.
misappropriate sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for misappropriate? misappropriate English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.