nakedly sentence in Hindi
- Nothing Leigh has done has been quite so nakedly emotional.
- Reprobation is thus not an ordination to damnation nakedly considered.
- There is nothing more honestly, nakedly powerful or moving.
- And even so, the targets of these cultural warriors remain nakedly partisan.
- Rarely has the acting process been so nakedly exposed.
- Some of it is nakedly commercial, some is based purely on principle.
- Morris will talk somewhat nakedly about the failed " Capeman ."
- Nowhere else is the fundamental incompetence of state bureaucrats so nakedly on display.
- Sabine Azema, sloe-eyed and feisty, ragged jawline nakedly displayed.
- More than being pathetic, Beast is nakedly insecure.
- She nakedly confides her grief in a poignant poem to his adoptive parents:
- He still gave the real thing nakedly and directly, leaving nothing out.
- The result, she said, is her most nakedly emotional work to date.
- "When it's taken that nakedly, these are my subjects.
- Bokhin seemed to nakedly utter his inherent ignorance.
- It is nakedly racist in itself that race somehow determines our policy . . ..
- Brown runs an autocratic regime, wielding his power as nakedly as he did in Sacramento.
- Earlier this year, Hatch described Kessler to reporters as self-aggrandizing and nakedly political.
- She asks for love so nakedly and earnestly, it seems downright vicious not to respond.
- I have never seen a sports enterprise so nakedly and publicly disconnected from its fan base.
nakedly sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for nakedly? nakedly English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.