nalidixic acid sentence in Hindi
- Nalidixic acid is effective primarily against gram-negative bacteria, with minor anti-gram-positive activity.
- For example, WIN 18, 320 was nalidixic acid, the first quinolone antibiotic.
- Quinolones ( including nalidixic acid and ciprofloxacin ) have this function.
- They are very sensitive to ampicillin and resistant to kanamycin and nalidixic acid.
- Most of the strains studied are resistant to ampicillin, kanamycin and nalidixic acid.
- Other drugs can also be used, significant ones being chloramphenicol, streptomycin, and nalidixic acid.
- They proved to be only marginal improvements over nalidixic acid.
- The subunit A is selectively inactivated by antibiotics such as oxolinic and nalidixic acids.
- It is resistant to cephalothin and nalidixic acid.
- The first quinolone was nalidixic acid-introduced in 1962 for treatment of urinary tract infections in humans.
- It is able to grow at 25 �C, is sensitive to cephalothin, and resistant to nalidixic acid.
- Nalidixic acid was added to the OEHHA Prop 65 list as a carcinogen on 15 May 1998.
- Nalidixic acid may also cause convulsions and hyperglycaemia, photosensitivity reactions, and sometimes haemolytic anaemia, thrombocytopenia or leukopenia.
- Nalidixic acid was discovered by George Lesher and coworkers in a distillate during an attempt at chloroquine synthesis.
- However, no sensitivity has been shown to ampicillin, penicillin, chloramphenicol, erythromycin, neomycin, nalidixic acid, nystatin, tetracycline, streptomycin, or kanamycin.
- Nalidixic acid and related antibiotics inhibit a subunit of DNA gyrase and topoisomerase IV and induce formation of cleavage complexes.
- Treatment of osteomyelitis, in this case, will be to use fluoroquinolones ( ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin, etc ., and nalidixic acid ).
- This study focused on the development of resistance in E . coli to three antibiotic drugs : ampicillin, tetracycline, and nalidixic acid.
- ""'Campylobacter lari " "'( formerly " Campylobacter laridis " ) is a species of nalidixic acid-resistant, thermophilic, microaerophilic bacteria first isolated from human faeces.
- Strains that have been studied are sensitive to ampicillin, resistant to kanamycin and nalidixic acid, and grow well in YEMA medium containing 0.5 % NaCl.
- More Sentences: 1 2
nalidixic acid sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for nalidixic acid? nalidixic acid English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.