oafish sentence in Hindi
- It's not that oafish comedies should be rooted in reality.
- In the anime Ken Nakajima is a lovable but slightly oafish character.
- Not all human-resources people, of course, are so oafish.
- John Rocker probably blew his career in Atlanta Sunday in spectacularly oafish fashion.
- This litany of abuse condemns the oafish Rocker out of his own mouth.
- Tales abounded of his oafish manners gobbling food in the homes of friends.
- Both play oafish moustache-twirlers who belong in an Austin Powers flick.
- Bill Irwin does a star turn as Trinculo, an oafish, foolish servant.
- But the scenes with the oafish Baron Ochs are filled with galumphing Germanic humor.
- I could never understand why the oafish Al was so turned off by her.
- I felt increasingly oafish among such delicate creatures.
- As Sir Fopling, an oafish Englishman turned Paris dandy, he was hilarious.
- And his choreography was intentionally oafish.
- The oafish Bob is suspicious _ Berlin is full of Commie spies _ and perhaps envious.
- No one expects an oafish woman.
- A case of oafish federal government with its heel on the necks of local school boards?
- Surprisingly, his oafish accidents on the battlefield helped defeat the federation's droid army.
- Malfoy hangs out with his cronies, the oafish Crabbe and Goyle . _ _ _=
- For revenge, she decides to marry an oafish suitor named Freddie ( Jean Par�d�s ).
- Maybe I will even put up with Parcells'oafish sarcasm if the Jets are for real.
oafish sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for oafish? oafish English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.