pacemaker cell sentence in Hindi
- The pre-B�tzinger complex also contains pacemaker cells which initiate spontaneous breathing.
- Activity is initiated by the pacemaker cells, ( myenteric interstitial cells of Cajal ).
- The bandleaders of this intricate sequence are the pacemaker cells.
- The molecular basis of these phenotypes was a loss in synchrony between pacemaker cells.
- Ventricular pacemaker cells discharge at a slower rate than the SA or AV node.
- Cardiac pacemaker cells carry the impulses that are responsible for the beating of the heart.
- The cardiac pacemaker cells of the sinoatrial node in the heart provide a good example.
- These pacemaker cells are special because they leak.
- This negative chronotropic effect would therefore be synergistic with the direct effect on cardiac pacemaker cells.
- Pacemaker cells in the heart oscillate in harmony.
- Inside the pacemaker cell, where the positively-charged sodium ions leak in, the electrical charge gets more positive.
- The pace for blood pumping, are called "'pacemaker cells "', and they directly control the heart rate.
- The pacemaker cells make up 1 % of cells and form the conduction system of the heart.
- Even if it stops the heart it may restart, thanks to the pacemaker cells Cardiac action potential.
- This transgene is widely expressed among pacemakers and also found in a limited number of non pacemaker cells.
- The cardiac action potential is created by the movement of specific electrolytes into and out of the pacemaker cells.
- Gap junctions allow the spontaneous depolarization and action potential generated by pacemaker cells to be transferred to contractile cells.
- Some slow firing by pacemaker cells and weaken heart contractions; others reduce blood pressure by dilating narrowed blood vessels.
- Cardiac pacemaker cells ( autorhythmic cells ) are connected to adjoining contractile cells ( non-pacemaker cells ) via gap junctions.
- Being myogenic, the heart's pace is maintained by pacemaker cells found in the sinoatrial node, located on the right atrium.
pacemaker cell sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for pacemaker cell? pacemaker cell English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.