polecat sentence in Hindi
- The next year he hit . 333 with the Albany Polecats.
- Among them, Bobrinski's serotine and marbled polecat are endemic.
- Overall, the ferret represents a neotenous form of polecat.
- They noted that the species may be the polecat, and mink.
- The marbled polecat is found from southeast Europe to Russia and China.
- Marbled polecats are most active during the morning and evening.
- In the winter, marbled polecats will line their dens with grass.
- Wild boar and polecat are also found within the Middle Atlas Range.
- She co-founded the traditional music band Polecat Creek.
- ;Hob the Berserker : A large male European polecat.
- Does the word Polecat originate from'Polish cat '?
- It's a quick pungent scent, a little like a polecat.
- Marking is next to having a polecat in residence.
- Where ferrets coexist with polecats, hybridization is common.
- The European polecat feeds on small rodents, birds, amphibians and reptiles.
- By 1980 the Polecats had signed to Mercury Records.
- Buzzard, adder, polecat, fox and boar.
- Otter, badger, polecat, marten are rarer.
- Somethin'tells me there's a polecat in the henhouse ."
- The smell of polecat lingered on the banks.
polecat sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for polecat? polecat English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.