resonances sentence in Hindi
- In Brazil, No . 10 has a particularly powerful resonance.
- There is simply no resonance for that kind of thing here.
- Cell doors shut with a resonance that registers in our skulls.
- Harper is scheduled to undergo a magnetic resonance imaging test today.
- Who could have expected a loss to carry such enduring resonance?
- Yet his observations on being a father carry a special resonance.
- For President Bill Clinton, that statement holds a special resonance.
- Nor has there been any magnetic resonance imaging of the leg.
- The resonance can be blissfully sensuous, at times even playful.
- But as the monologue continues, they acquire an increasing resonance.
- At this point, some of the jokes have lost resonance:
- But it has special historical resonance within African-American culture.
- But the timing of his latest remarks gives them special resonance.
- And wildly admired for their depth of character and emotional resonance.
- You're looking at all the layers and resonance there.
- He also ordered a magnetic resonance imaging test on the knee.
- It has all the resonance of a shaky C-minus.
- It is a theme that finds a resonance among many Cambodians.
- Brymer underwent a magnetic resonance imaging test and results were negative.
- The contemporary viewer will bring to them new associations and resonances.
resonances sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for resonances? resonances English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.