restitutions sentence in Hindi
- The question of restitution for artworks taken in wartime remains touchy.
- Not all of those investors are eligible for restitution, however.
- Restitution is ordered in about 18 percent of all federal cases.
- Current law provides only for restitution from parents for car theft.
- When she stopped making restitution, she was ordered to court.
- We do know Marty has the ability to give full restitution.
- The SEC waived the restitution because he is unable to pay.
- I would expect the state would demand some sort of restitution,
- Various Texas officials _ including Royal _ apologized and promised restitution.
- Talks over restitution have dragged on since the collapse of communism.
- Any restitution program would likely be overseen by the task force.
- All four players were ordered to make restitution for the merchandise.
- Missler also agreed to pay $ 200, 000 in restitution.
- He also had to pay $ 250, 000 in restitution.
- Their goal is to enhance such restitution efforts in the future.
- The SEC is seeking unspecified fines and restitution in the case.
- The commission is seeking unspecified fines and restitution in the case.
- When people seek restitution for art 50 to 60 years later,
- Bank officials would not reveal why they had not sought restitution.
- They could also be forced to pay restitution, Lewis said.
restitutions sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for restitutions? restitutions English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.