reverberating sentence in Hindi
- When home sales slow, it reverberates through the entire economy.
- That alone will keep the Simpson case reverberating for some time.
- The effects are just beginning to reverberate throughout New York City.
- But the outcome of the raids continued reverberating across the city.
- What remains are the recriminations, reverberating endlessly through the process.
- McDermott said, as the strident chants reverberated off office buildings.
- Chants reverberated throughout the crowd, " Pope John Paul!
- The overdoses continue to reverberate in many ways, authorities say.
- These same pictures dangerously reverberate through the black community as well.
- That could reverberate and have a negative impact on the dollar.
- Sounds of dismay reverberated in the Austin Lutheran and Episcopalian communities.
- Lyons's woes have reverberated across much of black America.
- Korea's troubles could reverberate around Asia and the globe.
- The Lewinsky matter is already reverberating among Republicans running for president.
- You can hear the collective sigh of relief reverberating around Bollywood,
- Your voice reverberates like you're talking into a washtub.
- These dramatic changes continue to reverberate in broad and unpredictable ways.
- That is the question reverberating through the offices of MCI Worldcom.
- But this debate reverberates well beyond the Jefferson and Hemings descendants.
- Meanwhile, Lisa's plaintive question reverberates in two countries.
reverberating sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for reverberating? reverberating English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.