righteousnesses sentence in Hindi
- The music thins out; the self-righteousness takes over.
- Self-righteousness and moralizing have always been distasteful to me.
- Dreyfuss avoids self-righteousness and stays out of high dudgeon.
- But righteousness is apparently no match for free Suns'tickets.
- Occasionally Gore's smug self-righteousness goes too far.
- Together, they should cover the spectrum from romance to righteousness.
- Children could learn a lot from that about self-righteousness.
- Still, there is no self-righteousness to Linda Santo.
- Of course, self-righteousness only counts for so much.
- We want to dignify our discomfiture with a mantle of righteousness.
- And it can only undermine Israeli confidence in their own righteousness.
- Channeling all this righteousness may not be such a good idea.
- He had " a sense of righteousness, " she said.
- He warned his acolytes to guard themselves against self-righteousness.
- At 46, Skeen possesses the righteousness of the aggrieved parent.
- Each side, convinced of its righteousness, demonizes the other.
- Our decision to abstain and withdraw is based on political righteousness,
- I appeal to Iranian justice to let humanity and righteousness prevail,
- I hold fast my righteousness and will not let it go.
- They just get on a soap box and preach their righteousness.
righteousnesses sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for righteousnesses? righteousnesses English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.