saddle back sentence in Hindi
- The large steeply-pitched saddle back roof dominates the structure.
- The acoustical differences between saddle back and emperor tamarin calls allow humans to differentiate between them easily.
- It made no difference if the rider pressed the horse to death, so he packed the saddle back.
- It is a Grade 2 * listed building and consists of a chancel, nave, south porch and western'saddle back'tower.
- The radar moved to Saddle Back Mountain, near Kiama, New South Wales and became operational on 20 April 1942.
- There was also an agonistic interaction with saddle back tamarins and emperors, where the emperor tamarins were the dominant species.
- Blacklog Creek flows between Orbisonia, cuts through Saddle Back Ridge and joins Aughwick Creek approximately two miles downstream of the two towns.
- Kengtu tells McHale that his people want the saddles back and will escort the Americans to the sea if they disguise themselves in native garb.
- Emperor tamarin long calls generally cover a broader frequency range and the notes are shorter and repeated more quickly than those produced by saddle back tamarins.
- Even Kyrgyz who live in the capital, Bishkek, or in other big towns, are expected to have a horse and a saddle back in their native villages.
- Mandella won in 1997 with Siphon and then became only the fourth trainer to saddle back-to-back Big'Cap winners when Malek prevailed in a short four-horse field last year.
- Each paid $ 17.80 . . . . Ron Ellis saddled back-to-back winners Profit Margin ( $ 5 ) and Collirio ( $ 4.60 ) . . ..
- Henry Hoffman, a former editor at WQXR, the radio station of The New York Times, died Wednesday at Saddle Back Memorial Hospital in Laguna Hills, Calif . He was 87.
- One of these tricks was when a rider removed his saddle and dismounted while riding at a full gallop and then remounted again fixing the saddle back on a horse.
- Excessive lordotic curvature lumbar hyperlordosis, is also called "'hollow back "', and "'saddle back "'; swayback usually refers to a nearly opposite postural misalignment that can initially look quite similar.
- Each paid $ 17 . 80 . . . . Ron Ellis saddled back-to-back winners Profit Margin ( $ 5 ) and Collirio ( $ 4 . 60 ) . . ..
- On the saddle back between the southern angle and the main range of hills has been cut a gap with remains of buildings said to have been the grass stacks of the fort.
- And you'll find her at Hollywood Park bright and early this morning, though maybe an hour or two later than usual owing to the hangover she predicted she'll have after becoming the first person in Breeders'Cup history to saddle back-to-back winners in the Sprint.
saddle back sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for saddle back? saddle back English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.