bring an action sentence in Hindi
- The second issue was that, after establishing who could bring an action for nuisance, what rights were protected by the tort.
- Doty was the general counsel at the SEC when it decided not to bring an action against Bush for his dealings with Harken Energy.
- "Every citizen has the right to bring an action before the courts, " said Western Hockey League president Dev Dley.
- But that as soon as someone does suffer personal injury, he can bring an action for damages under the Occupiers'Liability Act 1957.
- By giving Mother Earth a legal personality, it can, through its representatives ( humans ), bring an action to defend its rights.
- If prosecutors believe that there is evidence of noncompliance, they can bring an action in federal court to have the local government held in contempt.
- If the principal fails to do so, there is unjust enrichment, and the gestor then has a claim to bring an action for restitution.
- A person who can prove discrimination, he said, can bring an action in the state Supreme Court to compel the landlord to rent the apartment.
- The United States, acting in its capacity as a trustee, may ( and has, successfully ) bring an action on behalf of a tribe.
- Even in the time of Bracton, there was pressure to change this arrangement and allow the bailor to bring an action directly against the third party.
- The case illustrates a procedure of enforcement of EC law at the national leveldirect effect does not require the Commission to bring an action against the state.
- That means that if the subtenant stops paying rent, the original tenant must bring an action for eviction against the subtenant to recover possession of the apartment.
- There was not sufficient concern to bring an action ( to stop a merger ), but we wanted to keep an eye out to see if problems developed.
- The right to bring an action in state court is preserved by the " savings to suitors " clause, 28 U . S . C . ?1333.
- In the absence of such relief, I would think that any student could bring an action against Symm under 28 U . S . C . ?1343.
- An unpaid seller may bring an action to recover the sale cost where the buyer has acquired the property in the ship but refuses or fails to pay the price.
- The ruling was based on state law allowing any interested party to " bring an action to determine the existence or nonexistence of a mother and child relationship ."
- The wife might bring an action against her husband for cruelty and neglect and, if she proved her case, obtain a judicial separation, taking her dowry with her.
- In some legal systems, in appropriate cases, the liquidator may be able to bring an action against errant directors or shadow directors for either wrongful trading or fraudulent trading.
- In the event the plaintiff's name is omitted, reference to the plaintiff's characteristics, address and occupation can be used to bring an action against the defendant.
bring an action sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for bring an action? bring an action English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.