charcoals sentence in Hindi
- After 1900, there is a marked decrease in charcoal making.
- The industry first used charcoal and iron ore from the Adirondacks.
- It may also denote a place where charcoal burning took place.
- Stoves of that era commonly burned charcoal as well as wood.
- The by-products of wood tar are turpentine and charcoal.
- Each site comes equipped with a picnic table and charcoal grill.
- Charcoal grills are available in the picnic area with picnic tables.
- Charcoal powder is sprinkled on the navel to enable its closure.
- The best examples are usually cooked over a raging charcoal fire.
- Charcoal may also be administered to help adsorb any remaining toxins.
charcoals sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for charcoals? charcoals English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.