charcoals sentence in Hindi
- Almost every designer had black or charcoal suits with white pinstripes.
- The rest of the Americans are in charcoal-burning jalopies.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in charcoal or gas grill.
- I just wanted to go on a slow burn like charcoal.
- It comes in two colors, charcoal gray or emerald green.
- Grill the chicken over mesquite wood or charcoal with mesquite chips.
- 71 percent of callers grill with charcoal, 29 percent with gas
- Charcoal gray is considered the more normal dark color to wear.
- The only thing still burning was the charcoal in the basement.
- Burning charcoal gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor.
- Start a charcoal or gas grill, or preheat the broiler.
- You had to pay for food, and drink and charcoal.
- That can be a fireplace inside or a charcoal fire outside.
- The floor of every empty room crunched with cinders and charcoal.
- Grill steaks on hot charcoal fire 4 inches from the coals.
- Prepare a moderately hot fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
- The man in the three-button charcoal suit never spoke.
- There were buns and chips and a bag of charcoal briquettes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a charcoal or gas grill for the steak.
- To serve make charcoal fire; turn oven to 500 degrees.
charcoals sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for charcoals? charcoals English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.