hadrosaurus sentence in Hindi
- Hadrosaurus had much larger hind limbs than forelegs, indicating that it was not a reptile version of a rhinoceros or buffalo.
- Because knowledge about the Hadrosaurus dinosaur has grown, Gallagher is looking to to update the museum's display to reflect the changes.
- However, the latest phylogeny of the Hadrosauroidea indicates " Hadrosaurus " is definitely placed within the monophyletic group including all nonlambeosaurine hadrosaurids.
- Recent phylogenetic work by Hai Xing indicates that " Hadrosaurus " is placed within the monophyletic group containing all non-lambeosaurine hadrosaurids.
- If he finds funding to remake the Hadrosaurus, Gallagher plans to replace its skull with one cast from a duck-billed dinosaur found elsewhere.
- This concept dates from Joseph Leidy's 1865 reconstruction of " Hadrosaurus ", the first to depict a dinosaur in a bipedal posture.
- Scientists working in the western United States in the late 1800s had unearthed the first full skeletons of Tyrannosaurus rex and more complete skeletons of the Hadrosaurus family.
- In 1858, Foulke dug from the marl pit the first relatively complete skeleton of a dinosaur found in North America, " Hadrosaurus foulkii ".
- The first was Leidy's work with artist Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins to mount " Hadrosaurus foulkii " for the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia.
- Students at Strawbridge Elementary School in nearby Westmont subsequently petitioned the New Jersey Assembly to have Hadrosaurus foulkii declared the state dinosaur, a measure approved in June 1991.
- Digging at the site has previously revealed remains of Hadrosaurus, a duck-billed, plant-eating dinosaur, but no eggs have ever been found there,
- And instead of the broad, flat head that now sits atop the skeleton, Gallagher said recent research has led him to believe that Hadrosaurus'skull was narrower.
- Many other artists have recreated " Hadrosaurus " with skulls from other, related species such as " Gryposaurus " and " Brachylophosaurus ".
- Working with the scientist Joseph Leidy, Hawkins designed and cast an almost complete skeleton of Hadrosaurus foulkii which was then displayed at the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia.
- More recently, on September 29, 1991, Governor James Florio signed a bill declaring " Hadrosaurus foulkii " to be the state dinosaur of New Jersey.
- When the current display of skeletal casts was installed in the New Jersey Museum in the 1930s, the Hadrosaurus had already been a has-been for half a century.
- A statue of " Hadrosaurus ", sculpted by Haddonfield resident John Giannotti, now stands in the center of the town of Haddonfield, commemorating its discovery there.
- In 2010, the subfamily Saurolophinae was brought back into use because " Hadrosaurus " appears to have branched off prior to the " hadrosaurine " lambeosaurine split.
- The year after the " Hadrosaurus "'s fossils were first identified, 1865 Joseph Leidy formally named the species " Astrodon johnstoni " after Christopher Johnston.
- Although the fragile fossilized remains are stored at the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia, reproductions of Hadrosaurus foulkii can be seen on display there and at the State Museum in Trenton.
hadrosaurus sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for hadrosaurus? hadrosaurus English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.