sadden sentence in Hindi
- It still saddens me that my daughter will always have to struggle.
- It saddens me to see the party playing endless politics with God.
- In an odd way it saddens me more than makes me angry.
- He knows everything and it saddens him and weakens him,
- It saddens me that a person who was hit is accusing me,
- It deeply saddens us that some people have interpreted the aim differently.
- "It certainly saddens the diocese, " he said.
- "It really saddens me to be treated this way.
- I could have done more, that's what saddens me.
- Esther is infatuated with Everell, which saddens Hope greatly.
- All these factors sadden Jingjing and she wants to leave Yun Xiang.
- It saddens me so deeply that things didn't work out.
- However she protects Kana as her death would sadden Rikuo.
- But it saddens me a little to see it go.
- What saddens me is that his ambition got the better of his judgment.
- The real truth is sad and would sadden anyone,
- Other composers thrill, sadden, exalt, bore, irritate or amuse.
- As a black American, this deeply saddens me.
- But he was a uniquely interesting man, and his death saddens me.
- It saddens me very much to return for this,
sadden sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for sadden? sadden English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.