scoundrels sentence in Hindi
- His father, " a scoundrel and a womanizer,"
- Oh, yes, the scoundrels in Hollywood, too.
- No, the Nixonites were scoundrels of the first order.
- Jose Canseco is now hooted for being the scoundrel that he is.
- He was an ambitious scoundrel on his way to the White House.
- These novels have titles like " Lord of Scoundrels,"
- I never wage war with anybody, let alone with these scoundrels.
- He is more a Southern gentleman than a Southern scoundrel.
- Identifying who the scoundrels are helps keep the markets safe for investors.
- "AMERICAN SCOUNDREL, " by Thomas Keneally.
- On the other, who wants to associate with scoundrels?
- And Saddam must be bottled up in a scoundrel's isolation.
- "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels " is a shiny gem polished to gleaming.
- You know the dirty, rotten scoundrels I'm talking about.
- I want to live long enough to see the scoundrels thrown out.
- They'll break 100 victories when they throw the scoundrels out.
- But with credits such as " Dirty Rotten Scoundrels,"
- His film credits included " Death of a Scoundrel,"
- On the matter, Remsen commented, " Fahlberg is a scoundrel.
- Scoundrels is intelligent, bluesy, mature and unpredictable . . ."
scoundrels sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for scoundrels? scoundrels English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.