scoundrels sentence in Hindi
- She referred to him in her letters as a scoundrel.
- Beauclerk has been described as " an unmitigated scoundrel ".
- It was recorded that Godric was " a colourful old scoundrel ".
- She even saves some little kids from a vampiric scoundrel.
- Allan calls Poe a " scoundrel " for causing so many bills.
- His last words were : " I know you, you scoundrel.
- He has chops to spare, but never scoundrels them.
- Aurelio Voltaire is a sweet-talking scoundrel known as Unwed Henry.
- The last refuge of scoundrels used to be patriotism.
- But " Jolson Sings Again " reduces scoundrel time to melodrama.
scoundrels sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for scoundrels? scoundrels English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.