stratum corneum sentence in Hindi
- This series of steps is repeated numerous times to traverse the full thickness of the stratum corneum.
- Pregnant female mites tunnel into the stratum corneum of a host's skin and deposit eggs in the burrows.
- Sebum may act as a delivery system for antioxidants, antimicrobial lipids, pheromones, and hydration of the stratum corneum.
- Corneocytes in the lower part of the stratum corneum are bridged together through specialized junctions ( corneodesmosomes ).
- Corneocytes are embedded in a matrix of specialized lipids that constitute approximately 20 % of the stratum corneum volume.
- Filaggrin undergoes further processing in the upper stratum corneum to release free amino acids that assist in water retention.
- Stratum corneum lipids are elaborately organized into lamellar structure, which plays the most important role for skin's barrier functions.
- Concomitantly, cells lose their nuclei and organelles causing the granular cells to become non-viable corneocytes in the stratum corneum.
- Patients with rosacea have elevated levels of cathelicidin and elevated levels of stratum corneum tryptic enzymes ( SCTEs ).
- The permeability properties of the stratum corneum are, for the most part, unchanged after its removal from the body.
- Physically, skin also helps to limit water loss by the mucus and the intercellular spaces in the stratum corneum.
- Below the epidermis lies the dermis, which is approximately one millimeter thick, 100 times the thickness of the stratum corneum.
- Recently, ceramides, which are the major lipid constituent of the stratum corneum, have been used in the treatment of eczema.
- The amount of sunscreen which penetrates through the stratum corneum may or may not be large enough to cause damage.
- The presence or sericin increases hydroxyproline in the stratum corneum, which in turn, decrease skin impedance, thus increasing skin moisture.
- While in preservation, the animal is of a pale lavender grey colour, with browner patches where stratum corneum is absent.
- But the stratum corneum is designed to keep out outside elements, such as bacteria, and is resistent to such invasions.
- Cryogenic scanning electron microscopy has shown that lanolin, like human stratum corneum lipids, consists of a mass of liquid crystalline material.
- Within the stratum corneum, filaggrin monomers can become incorporated into the lipid envelope, which is responsible for the skin barrier function.
- Interaction with water with a component in or on the stratum corneum or sebum, generating a toxic compound, has been suggested.
stratum corneum sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for stratum corneum? stratum corneum English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.