stratum sentence in Hindi
- Might Peru Ubu find that ever-elusive stratum, success?
- In addition to these, Stalin distinguished the stratum of intelligentsia.
- The stratum corneum has a thickness between 10 and 40 ?m.
- Tall trees about 40 metres high make up the highest stratum.
- They did not have a noble stratum or intelligentsia ( cf.
- The stratum oriens is the location between layers containing basal dendrites.
- The next occupation phase, Stratum I, was badly preserved.
- The rest of the skin below the stratum corneum cannot absorb water.
- There are dedicated collectors on a sub-Saatchi stratum, too.
- For Mongolians, Genghis Khan occupies the same rarefied stratum of history.
- By winning it, he entered yet another superstar stratum.
- Then simple random sampling or systematic sampling is applied within each stratum.
- The carboxylic acid coated particles did not penetrate past the stratum corneum.
- The stratum corneum provides the most significant barrier to diffusion.
- Most of Stratum's neighbourhoods were built between 1920 and 1950.
- Species are located mostly in the middle stratum of forest.
- Eleidin is then converted to keratin in the stratum corneum.
- An upper, younger stratum is about 1 m below the surface.
- At the bottom of society was a stratum of slaves.
- This nondual consciousness is seen as a common stratum to different religions.
stratum sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for stratum? stratum English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.