sluggishness sentence in Hindi
- Martinez said there were myriad reasons for her early week sluggishness.
- Still, the job market suggests the sluggishness persisted through November.
- You could see the sluggishness and disorientation that accompanies a flu.
- The predictions of sluggishness have affected Colombia's stock markets.
- The reason Coen gave was continued sluggishness in ads from retailers.
- This was the latest sign of sluggishness in the labor market.
- Funding problems have also contributed to the sluggishness of the project.
- The reasons for Japan's sluggishness are many and complex.
- The sluggishness is occurring at a sensitive time for the government.
- Wheat declined on the sluggishness of U . S . exports.
- The industry also has been hard hit by global economic sluggishness.
- Often, that sluggishness really saps some of the joy ."
- There is a slowness, a sluggishness, an unwillingness to plan,
- The sluggishness in their last two victories had reasonable explanations.
- The increase wasn't sufficient to offset earlier sluggishness, however.
- The sluggishness in Michigan comes amid signs of a slowing national economy.
- Few industry executives hold Biondi responsible for Viacom's supposed sluggishness.
- Some of Chrysler's sluggishness stems from aggressive moves by competitors.
- My guess would be a good portion of sluggishness is priced in.
- Still, other economic indicators point to sluggishness in manufacturing.
sluggishness sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for sluggishness? sluggishness English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.