sociopathic sentence in Hindi
- They may be sociopathic _ they certainly are willing to kill.
- There is something almost sociopathic about the young criminals here.
- "They have no sociopathic traits, " she said.
- Crime researchers acknowledge that it is not linked with later sociopathic behavior.
- Ignorant people defend people whose behavior is quite correctly characterized as sociopathic.
- Arguello called Mantria a Ponzi scheme operating with " sociopathic greed ".
- It's simply a pathetic attempt to mine entertainment from sociopathic deviance.
- Keaton avoided the usual actorly approach of immersing himself in sociopathic criminal trivia.
- Her sense of romance is outdone only by her sociopathic need for fame.
- The Chameleon returns to New York more sadistic and sociopathic than ever before.
- This is when her sociopathic nature began to surface.
- He is nearly sociopathic in his ability to relate to his victims ."
- He is also known for his sociopathic tendencies and sado-masochistic lifestyle.
- There are some homeopathic remedies involving garlic that to Americans verge on the sociopathic.
- He is not any kind of sociopathic personality.
- But murder is impulsive, obsessive or sociopathic.
- This is the sociopathic level of this industry,
- Tyson's history of sociopathic behavior is well-known, you say?
- Look, the facts are that King and Kennedy were killed by sociopathic losers.
- SCHOOL-SLAYINGS-WEST PALM BEACH _ Is my kid a sociopathic loser?
sociopathic sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for sociopathic? sociopathic English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.