sock it to sentence in Hindi
- Or maybe that someone decided it was time to sock it to them?
- Estonia wants to sock it to America.
- On the wall of the 60s living room were posters that said " Sock it to me,"
- He socks it to the public employee unions in a roundabout way, and he saves a lot of money,
- Sock it to'em : Nick Van Exel and Derek Fisher won't mess with a good thing.
- But he would sock it to the tobacco industry, raising taxes on cigarettes to help pay for tax cuts elsewhere.
- In the'60s, " Laugh-In " spawned " Sock it to me !"
- Richard Nixon did a " Sock it to me " bit on " Laugh-In,"
- Moss recorded a few songs musically, including the 1969 song'Sock it to'em, soul brother '.
- June released numerous tracks in 2016, including the full-length mixtape " Sock It To Me ".
- Prime Minister Jim Bolger appeared in a television ad exhorting the Black Magic crew to " sock it to'em ."
- On the other hand, Darwinists will be gratified to see Gaia and her stellar opposite numbers sock it to an unconcerned mankind ."
- The Phoenix Suns seemed to be just about ready to turn the corner on the Houston Rockets and sock it to the defending NBA champions.
- Cuba was one of the key architects behind the emerging " Billboard " charts with the song " Sock It To Me Baby ".
- Think of Richard Nixon's ( ouch ) " Sock it to me ! " cameo on " Laugh-In ."
- The union is in litigation mode, hoping to get an arbitrator to sock it to the owners where it hurts the most : in their portfolios.
- "The original name I had for " Work With Me, Annie " was ` Sock It to Me, Annie, "'
- The real point is that he tried to sock it to college students, has already socked it to college students, and is certain to try again.
- Sock It To Voter Fraud, " said, " the Senate has been so partisan it has become difficult to get to the truth ."
- In 1967 Ryder had another top ten hit with " Sock It to Me, Baby ! ", which was banned by some stations as too sexually suggestive.
sock it to sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for sock it to? sock it to English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.