spit upon sentence in Hindi
- LeRette has been cursed at on occasion, even spit upon.
- Sex : We spit upon the box office receipts . ( He does so ).
- All the gods in turn spit upon the clay.
- Darden says he received death threats, was spit upon, and his family, too, was harassed.
- For those efforts, Hirschbeck was spit upon.
- "It's been knocked down and spit upon.
- Shylock-- the Jewish moneylender who modern readers often regard as an offensively written stereotype-- is spit upon and tormented.
- There was a tight circle around a news editor named Zika Nikolic, who was being shoved and spit upon.
- When Loukianos yelled, " I spit upon the Christian God, " Rais objected, stepped up and spat in the tyrant's face.
- Johnson argued with home plate umpire John Hirschbeck, the same umpire who was spit upon by Baltimore's Roberto Alomar last year.
- One mob chased and attacked a police spokesman, who escaped after sprinting for a block while being punched and spit upon.
- Flegel described being knocked unconscious in an inmate melee, being spit upon by inmates and being hit with excrement hurled at him by prisoners.
- Shylock is treated that way as well; he is spit upon and called a dog by the very man who comes to borrow his money.
- Konstantin was particularly scornful of the numerous aristocratic protests against his plan, commenting once that they were not even worthy for him to spit upon.
- Some officers also say people simply aren't as willing to donate their time to get spit upon, sworn at, slugged and maybe even shot at.
- On August 2, Molina was ejected from a game against the umpire Rob Drake in the chest multiple times and appeared to spit upon him.
- "We've had people drive by our picket lines throwing bottles, we've been spit upon and sworn at, but we held our own, " he said.
- The game's version does not include the line " " And spit upon the name Oliver Cromwell / And denounce this royal line that still salutes him.
- While three of the accused admitted to having been asked by their receptors during their initiation to denounce the Cross and spit upon the crucifix, their stories are inconsistent.
- It is ignored _ indeed, it is spit upon _ by the New Black Panther Party, whose " new " recipe for justice in the social churn is to add guns.
spit upon sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for spit upon? spit upon English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.