spiteful sentence in Hindi
- To be spiteful, Fido must have three specific mental abilities.
- This is a spiteful, retaliatory firing by Ms . Segarra,
- Or is she just being envious and spiteful, as usual?
- O'Neal said afterward, abandoning his formerly spiteful stance.
- A wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin'woman,
- Occasionally they may be spiteful, but also genial and passionate.
- Audacious, yes, and even appealing in a spiteful way.
- They also noted that the Spix were spiteful to other birds.
- Prudence turns out to be nasty, spiteful, and dishonest.
- Abominations are immortal, spiteful, destructive creatures of immense power.
- It was a spiteful affair with fights erupting at regular intervals.
- Spade is ideal as a spiteful Laurel to Farley's Hardy.
- He could be-- and was-- spiteful and cavalier.
- I'm sure Killer isn't being spiteful.
- Finally, spiteful interns were out, while spiritual advisers were in.
- Most professional athletes aren't spiteful, just self-absorbed.
- Some of the quotes do seem so spiteful as to seem unreal.
- The supermodel, the egocentric designer or the spiteful PR?
- It cannot be autocratic, spiteful, unforgiving and uncivil.
- It's not about being spiteful toward anyone, or anything.
spiteful sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for spiteful? spiteful English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.