stabilizing agent sentence in Hindi
- Tiopronin is also sometimes used as a stabilizing agent for metal nanoparticles.
- The milk products and stabilizing agent ( s ) are combined and homogenized.
- To prevent the particles so formed from aggregating, often stabilizing agents are added.
- Carrageenans are large, highly flexible molecules that curl forming thickening and stabilizing agents.
- These vaccines contained HBV-infected human serum as a stabilizing agent.
- They act as microbule-stabilizing agents and are called depolymerization inhibitors like the paclitaxel analogues.
- Frequently referred to as TOPO, this compound is used as an extraction or stabilizing agent.
- There are other thickening and stabilizing agents.
- The attachment of these capping / stabilizing agents slows and eventually stops the growth of the particle.
- Class I agents are called membrane-stabilizing agents.
- There, Alcatraz is told to find a stabilizing agent in the bio-lab to facilitate the Nanosuit's analyzing process.
- Once the shock chlorine has done its job, pool owners use chlorine that has a stabilizing agent added.
- NaBH 4 is the reducing agent, and TOAB is both the phase transfer catalyst and the stabilizing agent.
- The civet produces a musk ( also called civet ) highly valued as a fragrance and stabilizing agent for perfume.
- The moist solution is primarily water _ about 90 percent _ with a stabilizing agent that gives the sheets strength.
- Other examples of microtubule-stabilizing agents include taxanes and epothilones, both of which prevent cancer cells from dividing by interfering with tubulin.
- Banks " could act as stabilizing agents for their own currency, making profits at the expense of private speculators, " he said.
- "' Taccalonolides "'are a class of microtubule-stabilizing agents isolated from " Tacca chantrieri " that has been shown to have selective cancer-fighting properties.
- On the other hand, peanut butter comprises peanut paste as well as a stabilizing agent, a sweetening agent, salt, and optionally, an emulsifying agent.
- Stable suspensions are often obtained at low salt concentrations or by addition of chemicals referred to as " stabilizers " or " stabilizing agents ".
- More Sentences: 1 2
stabilizing agent sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for stabilizing agent? stabilizing agent English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.