stratum corneum sentence in Hindi
- The thickness of the " stratum corneum " varies throughout the body.
- The rest of the skin below the stratum corneum cannot absorb water.
- The carboxylic acid coated particles did not penetrate past the stratum corneum.
- The stratum corneum has a thickness between 10 and 40 ?m.
- The stratum corneum provides the most significant barrier to diffusion.
- Corticosteroids are absorbed at different rates depending on the thickness of the stratum corneum.
- Eleidin is then converted to keratin in the stratum corneum.
- The overall integrity of the stratum corneum is maintained by specialized intercellular proteins called corneodesmosomes.
- In general, the " stratum corneum " contains 15 to 20 layers of dead cells.
- The incorporation of bound water into the stratum corneum involves the formation of multilamellar vesicles.
- It can be found in cytoplasm and mitochondria within the kidney, neurons, and stratum corneum.
- Usually the calcium level is very low in stratum corneum, but high in stratum granulosum.
- It transports epidermoside, a glucosylceramide, out of the keratinocytes of the stratum corneum of the epidermis.
- Below the stratum corneum lies the viable epidermis.
- In fact, the stratum corneum is the barrier to approximately 90 % of transdermal drug applications.
- The outermost layer of the skin, called the stratum corneum, guards the body like a brick wall.
- The therapeutic effects of topical steroids can be negated by the resulting thinning of the stratum corneum.
- The unsaturated FAs penetrate the stratum corneum.
- Research confirms that nanoparticles larger than 40 nm do not penetrate the skin past the stratum corneum.
- Peeling and scaling are caused by spreading dissection of the stratum corneum, correlating to the underlying necrobiosis.
stratum corneum sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for stratum corneum? stratum corneum English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.