stringing sentence in Hindi
- Right now, I'm interested in stringing wins together.
- Racket-stringing " is not rocket science,"
- In several locations, they quit stringing fiber 30 days ago,
- Few were better at stringing together complete sentences than Jack Paar.
- But just stringing them together doesn't make an epic.
- "Devean's been stringing them together,"
- Stringing popcorn wasn't as easy as it sounded either.
- I considered stringing cranberries and popcorn, but nixed that idea.
- This time, she won by stringing together two consistent runs.
- PSV Eindhoven is stringing together bad performances but keeps winning games.
- Double stringing demands higher tensions, between 21 and 27 kilos.
- Now you're ready to begin stringing the lights.
- Stringing hits together . . . ( his voice trailed off ).
- Ruining manicures by stringing popcorn and cranberry garlands like Laura Ingalls Wilder?
- Scoring was about constructing a play, stringing passes together.
- Wells righted himself, stringing together three scoreless innings after the fifth.
- Next, they take on the task of stringing the lollipop tree.
- We felt they lost some focus and had trouble stringing passes together.
- The Mets are capable of stringing together eight hits in a row.
- Stringing cable is the expensive part of the process, Ianna said.
stringing sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for stringing? stringing English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.