tacking sentence in Hindi
- The PACT 95 team's crew initiated a tacking duel.
- "Right now, they're tacking,"
- But Ashcroft said the administration opposed tacking on an expiration date.
- Now at age 55 he's tacking on family man.
- Presidents come and go, some tacking left, others right.
- This rig simplified tacking into the strong westerlies when bound north.
- The crab claw is often compared with the tacking lateen sail.
- Jigs hold frame tubes for tacking and alignment prior to welding.
- Tacking with a screacher may require furling and re-setting.
- "We just kept tacking on, " says Morgan.
- They are simply fees that the companies are tacking onto their commissions.
- First, she adjusted her name, tacking Jospin at the end.
- To assist in tacking the beitass kept the luff taut.
- Vice Admiral tacking ahead, placing Ashby between two fires.
- Tacking was not possible and so an anchor was dropped.
- The design also includes a self-tacking jib to ease handling.
- This is what one of his advisors calls " tacking ."
- Clinton can't even admit to a prevarication without tacking on another.
- A tacking duel left America3 ahead by 37 seconds at the first mark.
- "Tic-Tacking " is local slang for secret talks.
tacking sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tacking? tacking English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.