thaws sentence in Hindi
- Thaw him and ship him, and bring in Jimmy Smits.
- Thaw remains a formidable force in the American Indian art market.
- You know there are freezes and thaws and the ground moves.
- Thaw both whites and yolks overnight in the refrigerator before using.
- Recently Horowitz tested another product _ the Miracle Thaw defrosting tray.
- Yamamoto served his guests hot wine just to thaw them out.
- Snowiest winter on record, despite two periods of significant thaw.
- With the spring thaw, the threat of mines will multiply.
- The typical weather pattern in the northeast includes a midwinter thaw.
- Let's just hope the ice thaws after this one.
- It will thaw in the car and be ready to eat.
- Don't worry, they'll thaw out later.
- The Diamondbacks could thaw relations between the classes with one pitch.
- Use the lowest defrost setting to thaw it in the microwave.
- 4cups raspberries, fresh or frozen ( no need to thaw)
- Before the springtime thaw, Jaeson was back home to stay.
- I hope there will be a thaw, a real one.
- To serve, thaw wrapped bars in refrigerator 5 hours overnight.
- Note : If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw them.
- Those cursed air conditioners make it mighty tough to thaw out.
thaws sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for thaws? thaws English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.