tiebreakers sentence in Hindi
- Spirlea broke back, and they were off to the tiebreaker.
- A sixth loss almost assures playoff elimination, thanks to tiebreakers.
- He lost a third-set tiebreaker, 19-17.
- He finally felt the nerves in the second-set tiebreaker.
- Martin was up, 5-3, in the tiebreaker.
- The biggest point might have been in the first set tiebreaker.
- Nevertheless, Cheney, as tiebreaker, will have considerable power.
- Oklahoma owns the tiebreaker over Texas because of a series sweep.
- But in a tiebreaker, the Hurricanes went to the postseason.
- Gonzalez, however, easily held service to force a tiebreaker.
- But Agassi easily reciprocated to send the set to a tiebreaker.
- He double-faulted to lose the second-set tiebreaker.
- But he played good in the tiebreaker and I played terrible.
- That is because the Hornets hold the tiebreaker with the Bucks.
- He closed out the tiebreaker with a put-away volley.
- In the second-set tiebreaker, Roddick srved four aces.
- They were soon back in another tiebreaker, which Roddick seized.
- I got some big points at the net in the tiebreaker.
- I was fortunate to get those two aces in the tiebreaker,
- Graf again hit a forehand long as Martinez clinched the tiebreaker.
tiebreakers sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tiebreakers? tiebreakers English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.