victor hugo sentence in Hindi
- Still, his favorite book is " Les Miserables, " by Victor Hugo.
- Author Victor Hugo was one of the first to research argot extensively.
- As a teenager, Victor Hugo filled his notebooks with impeccable ink drawings.
- Victor Hugo thought it was a terrific concept way back in 1855.
- Vel�zquez was the father of her children : Victor Hugo and Sandra.
- Victor Hugo was critical of the Commune but sympathetic to the Communards.
- Then Gomez brought on another, Victor Hugo Aristizabal, in the second half.
- Debs was named after the French authors Eugene Sue and Victor Hugo.
- I met Silence in November 2005 at Talk : Victor Hugo.
- He is also known for a widely distributed engraving of Victor Hugo.
- Even Victor Hugo, dead for 117 years, has a role to play.
- Ever Almeida stepped down in favour of technical director Victor Hugo Monz�n.
- It is based on the Victor Hugo novel of the same name.
- Like most of his contemporaries Victor Hugo held colonialist views towards Africans.
- Victor Hugo was in Spain accompanying his father in 1811 and 1813.
- Past members have included literary greats like Voltaire and Victor Hugo.
- He appears to be named after the historical writer Victor Hugo.
- Victor Hugo Emerson was the chief recording engineer at Columbia Records.
- Victor Hugo lived in the castle for three months in 1871.
- It is currently on display at the Maison de Victor Hugo.
victor hugo sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for victor hugo? victor hugo English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.