wads sentence in Hindi
- It was the largest wad of floss I had ever seen.
- Some lyrical references ( " Tight Wad Hill,"
- But prices range from loose change to a wad of bills.
- The tissues were dry wads in a trash can by Friday.
- Denorex offers him a wad of dough to endorse their goo!
- Liston left with a big wad of soft-earned cash.
- Campobasso reluctantly hands over a sizable wad of the fake money.
- Others heckled the speakers by tossing wads of paper at them.
- Kenneth Starr shot his wad with this politically inspired impeachment paper.
- Do not flash wads of cash or stacks of credit cards.
- With a big wad of money, a rubberband around it.
- The track provides a big wad of cash for Macon County.
- A politician's ? ) grasping a wad of cash.
- Or is it her husband's big wad of cash?
- Within moments a wad of money changes hands and they separate.
- The wad of Swiss francs was as big as his fist.
- One of the men then handed Jose a wad of cash.
- Snafu wears a pith helmet and fondles a wad of cash.
- The company wad active until the outbreak of World War II.
- Seeing them proceed, Wad Bishara withdrew his forces to Dongola.
wads sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wads? wads English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.