xenobiotic sentence in Hindi
- After phase II reactions, the xenobiotic conjugates may be further metabolised.
- The adaptive response is manifested as the induction of xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes.
- :: ( after edit conflict ) See Xenobiotic metabolism.
- Cytochrome P450 is a hemeprotein involved in the metabolism of xenobiotic compound.
- UGT1A1 ) and glutathione addition reactions occur on reactive centres of the xenobiotic.
- Six liver related domains contained genes for xenobiotic, lipid and alcohol metabolism.
- The increased polarity also allows for easy transport of the xenobiotic along aqueous channels.
- Other xenobiotic substrates for this enzyme include caffeine, aflatoxin B1, and acetaminophen.
- An example of such abiotic ( xenobiotic ) compounds is the carbocyclic adamantane derivatives.
- Benefits may include antibiotic resistance, xenobiotic tolerance or the ability to use new metabolites.
- The body removes xenobiotics by xenobiotic metabolism.
- An example of a group of enzymes involved in xenobiotic metabolism is hepatic microsomal cytochrome P450.
- Finally, immune response and xenobiotic recognition are some functions that are enriched within these genes.
- Those so far identified are generally involved in either biotransformation of xenobiotic compounds ( e . g.
- Sulfotransferase enzymes catalyze the sulfate conjugation of many hormones, neurotransmitters, drugs, and xenobiotic compounds.
- This ensures that the xenobiotic is safely stored, and does not affect the functioning of the plant.
- CAR is a member of the nuclear receptor superfamily, and is a key regulator of xenobiotic and metabolism.
- Nrf2-sMaf heterodimer regulates a battery of cytoprotective genes, such as antioxidant / xenobiotic metabolizing enzyme genes.
- The MATE proteins in bacteria, archaea and eukaryotes function as fundamental transporters of metabolic and xenobiotic organic cations.
- Xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes in the olfactory epithelium have been suggested to catalyze inactivation and facilitate elimination of odorants.
xenobiotic sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for xenobiotic? xenobiotic English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.