accusatorial sentence in Hindi
- This questioning also demonstrates that the inquiry is designed to be both accusatorial and prosecutorial,
- The South African system today is basically accusatorial : that is, the state accuses and the accused defends.
- I wasn't as snide and accusatorial as I am here, but she knew where things were heading.
- The English system was always accusatorial, in which the Crown presented a case to the jury against the accused.
- Their questioning of him at the hearing " demonstrates that the inquiry is designed to be both accusatorial and prosecutorial, " he wrote.
- By the twelfth and early thirteenth centuries, there was a shift away from the accusatorial model toward the legal procedure used in the Roman Empire.
- The system became almost completely accusatorial, and the judge, although still able to question witnesses, decided a case on evidence presented by both sides.
- The majority found that a principle of fundamental justice required an accusatorial and adversarial criminal justice system, founded on respect for the autonomy and dignity of human beings.
- In fact France, which subscribes to a civil legal system, historically gave the judge a passive role and left the parties to engage in an accusatorial manner.
- But it was only the common law that gave effect to this prohibition and it was only in the common law courts, where the accusatorial mode prevailed, that it applied.
- Conversely, there is a tendency in countries with an inquisitorial system to believe that accusatorial proceedings unduly favour rich defendants who can afford large legal teams, and are very harsh on poorer defendants.
- Former Enron chief executive Jeffrey Skilling, meanwhile, lashed back at lawmakers who have challenged his recent testimony to Congress, with his lawyer saying his statements were truthful and calling their inquiry " accusatorial and prosecutorial ."
- "The most curious development ( Tuesday ) is the rather self incriminating and accusatorial comments " from European finance ministers directed toward one another, said David Gilmore, partner at Foreign Exchange Analytics in Essex, Connecticut.
- We acknowledged " [ t ] he importance of counsel in an accusatorial system, " underscoring that in a case with " any complexities [, ] the untrained defendant is in no position to defend himself, " and that in a case without " complexities, his lack of legal representation may place him at a disadvantage . " Rodriguez, supra, 58 N . J . at 295, 277 A . 2d 216.
accusatorial sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for accusatorial? accusatorial English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.