accusingly sentence in Hindi
- Some simply stand and weep or glare accusingly at the Kremlin.
- And there are all those envelopes piled up accusingly on the chair.
- He pointed to it accusingly from the dining room.
- Pfeiffer said, brandishing an index finger accusingly.
- Mom ducked her head in and sniffed accusingly.
- Among the flower beds, a copper statue of Lenin points accusingly at the future.
- "You ? " says the owner accusingly, standing in the doorway.
- Before dying, Joffrey points accusingly at Tyrion, who is examining the dropped goblet.
- I glared at my parents accusingly.
- "You are your magazine, " says Maya accusingly in the pilot episode.
- The squirrel glared back down accusingly.
- Its little witch's hat of a roof pointed accusingly at the dark-gray sky.
- Some other lawmakers, however, pointed accusingly at leaders of the pro-British unionist parties.
- "You hop into the sack with everyone you like ? " he asks her accusingly.
- Gazing at the painting, Tosca says accusingly, " See how she stares intently ."
- Lagos then looked directly into the camera and accusingly raised his index finger to say directly to all viewers:
- As he himself self-accusingly admits, he is behaving like Shakespeare's most accomplished ditherer and malcontent.
- First, companies unquestionably hurt by a powerful event beyond the control of mere CEOs point accusingly to the obvious.
- I'm not saying whether the information presented is right or wrong, but it is worded very accusingly.
- "Your fingers ! " he shouted during one rehearsal, pointing accusingly to an actress'right hand.
accusingly sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for accusingly? accusingly English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.