affluent society sentence in Hindi
- Yuppies are prone to lifestyle narcissism, from lounging in a soft, affluent society.
- Still another factor limiting bureaucratic power was the emergence of an affluent society.
- These are the reasons the original affluent society is that of the hunter-gatherer.
- An affluent society, perhaps, has something to do with this.
- They fear unfettered communication could bring strife to their clean, safe and affluent society.
- Nevertheless, even the affluent societies of the West are chronically suffering from unemployment problems anyway.
- We're still the most affluent society in the world.
- Sahlins'work on hunter-gatherers as the " original affluent society " did much to dissipate that image.
- In his best-selling book, " The Affluent Society,"
- Thousands more work illegally, attracted by strong demand and high wages in this newly affluent society.
- It was a matter of an affluent society.
- 46 . ` THE AFFLUENT SOCIETY,'John Kenneth Galbraith
- "Drugs, crime, terrorism, unemployment and increasing poverty are part of our affluent societies, " he said.
- Since they grew up in a very affluent society, they have a romantic notion about being poor.
- Schizophrenia is associated with maternal starvation during pregnancy while autism has become increasingly common in affluent societies.
- Prada fashion has communicated membership in a cool, secretly knowing and affluent society, however pretentious that may sound.
- Bourdieu believed that the prosperous and affluent societies of the west were becoming the " cultural capital ".
- But with other young artists, he began to feel alienated from the materialism of this newly affluent society.
- Some of the frustration is unrealistic, whiny _ the empty anguish of an affluent society demanding perpetual gratification.
- After the Second World War, investment in colonial mining and transportation ceased and Belgium became a more affluent society.
affluent society sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for affluent society? affluent society English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.